Bulatoc Hill, Pagadian, Zamboanga Del Sur

by - Wednesday, February 21, 2018





When I cut my Mindanao trip short I was so determined to go back. After all, I still have tickets for my Tawi-Tawi trip that will takes place in less than two weeks after I went home. Didn't want to go to waste my almost 500 pesos return trip from Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi and vice versa. Its a cop and its not always there's a sale like that on any airlines.


I, then booked another trip to Mindanao because it feels so uneasy not to finish this. A goal is a goal. Anyway, since I’ll be going back to Mindanao again in less than two weeks I make it sure to visit the remaining provinces I haven’t visited on my previous trip.




--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------








I know there are more spot in Zamboanga Del Sur but I have so little time and I need to travel to Zamboanga City that night so I make the most of what I have. This hill can easily be accessed from the airpot and tricycle ride will cost you only around 60 pesos. Not to mention riding on the famous tricycle of Pagadian!




The view is mesmerizing seeing the sea up above and from where you stand are some activities like horse back riding and bar where you can eat and dine.





































My trip to Pagadian Bulatoc Hill in Zamboanga Del Sur dated last October 4, 2017 is an official entry to my 81 Before 30 Challenge.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!